Residential Course at Missenden Abbey – 24th & 25th August 2017
- Suitable for all age groups & all levels of expertise from garden enthusiasts with a passion for being creative with Topiary to Students who are studying garden design or horticulture, wishing to further their knowledge in a specific area of expertise.
- The format of the supervised “hands-on” workshop will give students a chance to demonstrate their creativity working with their own un-cut Buxus plant, with one to one guidance and tuition with James, encouraging design inspiration – you get to keep your newly shaped Topiary plant!!
- Please bring suitable clothing for outdoors.
The Topiary Tuition Day with James
- Practical demonstration of Topiary
- Technique and cutting
- Inspiration of Topiary in the garden setting from embryo plants to finished Topiary
- Tips on care and maintenance + pests and diseases
- Shortcuts to creating good strong shapes
- Presentation and discussion on Topiary
- Hands on workshop and your own plant to take away.
Programme to include:
- Residential course at Missenden Abbey
- 3pm Arrival for afternoon tea and check into your accommodation
- 5pm Welcome talk with James Crebbin-Bailey
- 6pm Welcome drink with James followed by dinner
- Overnight stay with full English breakfast
- Topiary tuition day
- Practical hands on session
- Depart after tea.
Topiary Arts Booking Form 2017
Pay by PayPal